Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Computrainer....

Not much to talk about as of late but yesterday I got back to computrainer classes & what a difference a year makes. The workout on the screen said 6x6 Easy, but it was NOT easy.

I was going off of last years FTP number & had to dial it down a bit to finish my 6x6 minutes....humbling! I realize I have A LOT of work to do and I am going to put in the work...everyday, and everyday I will get better. I will get stronger. I will get closer to my dream of becoming an Ironman...IRONWOMAN!

Till next time,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so proud of you! You are such an inspiration to people in general, not just women. You prove whats possible when you set your goals and work hard to reach them. I will follow you throughout this journey, and gain the courage to reach my personal goals. Mikki G

    ReplyDelete